| Web |
| Gambar |
| maps |
| Video |
| Berita |
| Audio |
| Wiki |
| PDF |
| twitter |
| iTunes |

Friday, June 15, 2012

Rodgers gives reassurances to Cole



Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has boosted Joe Cole's hopes of resurrecting his Anfield career by insisting every player will start with a clean slate when they return to training next month.

The former England international spent last season on loan at Lille in Ligue 1 after a disappointing maiden campaign in 2010/11. However, the 30-year-old is well-known to Rodgers from their time together at Chelsea and the new manager, who has already spoken to Cole, stressed everyone will get a fresh start.

"I met up with Joe Cole when I was in Spain," said the Reds boss, who has returned from holiday to begin work at Melwood in earnest. "I certainly know he's looking to come back. I've got to assess all the players. For me it's fresh for everyone - I'll be new into the club."

No comments:

Post a Comment